Classic Gaming Network Forum Index
CGN Site HomeRegisterSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
Reply to topic Page 1 of 1
Reporting comments and seeing what files were added recently

Post Reporting comments and seeing what files were added recently 
Maybe we should have a report option to report (what else? :P ) comments made in the game pages (not the forum) to the moderators, in case someone asks links for wares, spams etc.

Also, on the main page we can only see what games and the number of files, apps, news were added recently. Maybe you should expand recent additions to include what files were recently added, not their numbers. (e.g. The Great Circus Mystery starring Mickey and Minnie Mouse - Game - Jun 16 2006, and above it, Savage Warriors - Download - Jun 17 2006)

that's true. half of new games dont contain anyting except a title smile

Post Re: Reporting comments and seeing what files were added rece 
Abi79 wrote:
Maybe we should have a report option to report (what else? :P ) comments made in the game pages (not the forum) to the moderators, in case someone asks links for wares, spams etc.

Also, on the main page we can only see what games and the number of files, apps, news were added recently. Maybe you should expand recent additions to include what files were recently added, not their numbers. (e.g. The Great Circus Mystery starring Mickey and Minnie Mouse - Game - Jun 16 2006, and above it, Savage Warriors - Download - Jun 17 2006)

You'll force me to reveal some of the Great New Features I have on my list...
Just have some patience please wink

Indeed, have some patience.  Grades is whipping his leprechauns as fast as possible but the little buggers do need to eat and sleep occasionally.

A few of the things he's hinted at are definitely going to be worth the wait.  Of course those things fall under the:  Hints, Allegations and Things better left unsaid.... category.

New ISO's: http://forum.classic-gaming.net/viewtopic.php?t=670
Warez list: http://forum.classic-gaming.net/viewtopic.php?t=309
CGN has these games: http://forum.classic-gaming.net/viewtopic.php?t=130

A few of the things he's hinted at...
He did? Where? Next time I'll have to search the forums. the real ultimate power Anyway, patience is a virtue, as many would say. wink Thanks for replying to my post. smile

brokendownflier wrote:
A few of the things he's hinted at...
He did? Where? Next time I'll have to search the forums. the real ultimate power Anyway, patience is a virtue, as many would say. wink Thanks for replying to my post. smile

I don't think I mentioned anything on the forum yet...

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1