Classic Gaming Network Forum Index
CGN Site HomeRegisterSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Page 1 of 1
[EXPLAINED] Delayed contributions

Post [EXPLAINED] Delayed contributions 
Yeah, I've read Fighter's topic. Same problem. But, really, not a problem as much as somekind of request. Since I've uploaded a music file for a game... I was asking myself, do you see it? I mean, if you still didn't moderate, take your time (but I want to download FIFA '97 wink ). Please check if it's uploaded, and then, could you award me? Please. Thanks in advance.

Submissions can not be moderated now, because I am making some internal changes to the site.

Of course I've submitted the file. I'm not so idiotic. That was actually what I was asking for... have you got problems with moderating? Okay, then, as soon as you get those changes done, please. And BTW, if you didn't know, your submit contribution button says that 100 and more contributions weren't approved. Com'mon people, why are you so lazy? This is the far most valueable place for abandonware I've seen in a long time! Beautiful site, don't let it go wrong.

Of course I've submitted the file. I'm not so idiotic. That was actually what I was asking for... have you got problems with moderating? Okay, then, as soon as you get those changes done, please. And BTW, if you didn't know, your submit contribution button says that 100 and more contributions weren't approved. Com'mon people, why are you so lazy? This is the far most valueable place for abandonware I've seen in a long time! Beautiful site, don't let it go wrong.

Lazy? We aren't lazy, we just have lives next to the internet. Everyone benefits from that contributions limit. Suppose a moderator comes home and sees 800 pending contributions... No matter how long he spends accepting them, they will pile up faster than they can be cleared. This is actually not as bad as it might seem, really.

The reason no contributions are being moderated for now, is that I am improving the moderation system. It should become more efficient (read: faster) to moderate them, and handle the occasional contribution that needs special treatment.

....Com'mon people, why are you so lazy?....

Strange, in the CGA times only few people were interested enough to give some of their time to submit games, screenies or reviews.
We never asked nothing back, no extra's, nothing.
Suddenly as there is a download limit you all are so eager to help the admins and boardmembers.

OOOOOOOOOoooooooooh wait, you don't wanna help, you only want to download fifa.......

And more you call those guys lazy.

Bengames, you are the lazy one here, you are worthless.

Old_gamer.

I'll even take Old_gamer's post a step further.  If I was running this site, I'd have banned you for the disrespect you show to the staff demanding we do things just so you can download a game.  CGN does NOT have to provide any downloads if they didn't want; they could have just put links to the demo's or other sites who have full versions.

Be thankful that Res and Grades put as much of their lives into CGN as they do.  For someone who's got a sigfile with the word "Respect" you sure show a complete inability to give it to those who deserve it (even though that sig file does violate the rules regarding lazy English or geek-speak).

New ISO's: http://forum.classic-gaming.net/viewtopic.php?t=670
Warez list: http://forum.classic-gaming.net/viewtopic.php?t=309
CGN has these games: http://forum.classic-gaming.net/viewtopic.php?t=130

lets see you start an abandonware site like this and offer as many things as this site does. lets see you moderate 100's of contributions most of wich are probably crap anyway. dont be selfish. try thinkig maybe itl help.

It pretty hard to tell if someone is sarcastic if we cant hear the tone of your voice, thats why you should maybe have put a smily or if you hate smilies just put something simple like [/sarcasm] after your sentence. I know it's weird but forums are very different to talking to someone in person. There were quite a few people that did contribute before it was even known that thier was going to be a download limit. It is quite disappointing to see people are contributing only to get the game they want instead of doing so to help out the site, since we are trying to get a community feel to the site. CGN took awhile to get done. It was expected to come out in August 2005 fully completed but as you can see it came out in January 2006 and not everything has been completed so as you can see it took awhile to get down and alot of hard work. Calling Grades lazy after all that wasn't a smart thing to do.

Your sig saying RE5PECT can lead to people misunderstanding what your trying to say. Many people would think that you are demanding it. Lazy english is VERY annoying. For someone like BDF who is constantly going over games which are warez etc would get extremely annoyed if someone did a request/contribution topic and you couldn't understand what they were saying. It has happened lots of times and a cant stress how annoying it is when people cant type in 2 extra letters to make someting legible

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Page 1 of 1