Classic Gaming Network Forum Index
CGN Site HomeRegisterSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
Reply to topic Page 1 of 1
Bradley Hathaway

Post Bradley Hathaway 
www.thebradley.net

There's a Christian Emo guy who has been to several different Bible Colleges, Christian music festivals, and youth groups. The really stearn religious folks think he's promoting something about being demeaning toward women and various liberalisms. Anyhow, he told me that that wasn't true via email. He's traditional Christian in view but not in his delivery. Tonight, he's performing at the Ichthus Festival in Wilmore, KY. I can't say that it's my favorite poetry but I like it because it ticks off stuffy folks. His poetry actually promotes abstinence and overcoming various fears. Again, this guy is traditionally Christian in his views but his delivery style ticks people off. I've shared it with Christians, nonChristians, and backslidden Christians. I've only had 5 people out of 103 that I know of that got offended when I sent an mp3 via email. Try it out and see what you think.

Post Re: Bradley Hathaway 
DexLoxley wrote:
www.thebradley.net

There's a Christian Emo guy who has been to several different Bible Colleges, Christian music festivals, and youth groups. The really stearn religious folks think he's promoting something about being demeaning toward women and various liberalisms. Anyhow, he told me that that wasn't true via email. He's traditional Christian in view but not in his delivery. Tonight, he's performing at the Ichthus Festival in Wilmore, KY. I can't say that it's my favorite poetry but I like it because it ticks off stuffy folks. His poetry actually promotes abstinence and overcoming various fears. Again, this guy is traditionally Christian in his views but his delivery style ticks people off. I've shared it with Christians, nonChristians, and backslidden Christians. I've only had 5 people out of 103 that I know of that got offended when I sent an mp3 via email. Try it out and see what you think.

I AM A MANLY MAN!!! Laughed my ass of but also wondered. Good stuff.

Oh...and I wasn't offended because I'm not a stereotype man (come on, I have three sisters!  paranoid )

When you're this cool...
They're out to get you...

- The Fonz -
Reply to topic Page 1 of 1