Classic Gaming Network Forum Index
CGN Site HomeRegisterSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
Reply to topic Page 1 of 1
CGN v2 UPDATE: Copy of the main site news entry

Post CGN v2 UPDATE: Copy of the main site news entry 
As Res added to the previous newspost, CGN v2 is in production. I repeat: we are not dead, gone, turned into zombies or anything else. We aren't on a tropical island either, spending the premium accounts money on cocktails and expensive cars. wink

The reason we've been neglecting CGN is because the site as it exists now, requires too much work from our end to get even the smallest things done. The new CGN v2 will solve that problem, by automating many of the tasks we have to do every day.

There will also be numerous improvements and bugfixes, because we've learned a lot since CGN debuted. There are parts of the site that are really impossible to maintain without a complete rewrite, so we decided to give the entire site an overhaul.

There will be a new design, new features, new content (we hope...), and much more smile

We know many of you might not like to wait another three to four weeks to see CGN updated again, but we hope you understand it's the only way to drag CGN out of its current messy state.

We will be back ...
The CGN Crew

Post Re: CGN v2 UPDATE: Copy of the main site news entry 
grades wrote:
As Res added to the previous newspost, CGN v2 is in production. I repeat: we are not dead, gone, turned into zombies or anything else. We aren't on a tropical island either, spending the premium accounts money on cocktails and expensive cars. wink

I really thought I saw a Master Chief driving near de Dam in a Ferrari... paranoid

But as I said on the front page: looking forward to the changes! Change is good!  drooling

When you're this cool...
They're out to get you...

- The Fonz -

Yeah, change makes things go foward! You know, like when I pay for something, the clerk gives me change and my hand moves foward...

we are not dead, gone, turned into zombies or anything else. We aren't on a tropical island either, spending the premium accounts money on cocktails and expensive cars. wink

are those messages you have received from members?? LOL

Quote:
we are not dead, gone, turned into zombies or anything else. We aren't on a tropical island either, spending the premium accounts money on cocktails and expensive cars. wink

are those messages you have received from members?? LOL

No, but I'm just playing safe big grin

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1