Classic Gaming Network Forum Index
CGN Site HomeRegisterSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
Reply to topic Page 1 of 1
A bit confused

Post A bit confused 
Long ago I downloaded the rom for chrono trigger (before even knowing about cgn) and finished and it had no anime fmvs. However, I was at bluelaguna.net and noticed there were anime fmvs for it...did I download a ripped rom or what?

Well I played through Chrono Trigger as well for the SNES and it had no fmv's for it so I'm pretty sure the ones you saw could of been for the playstation version of Chrono Trigger

Snes definitely has no fmv sequences. It wasn't until the very last titles that Snes even had partial voice overs.

Wasn't the playstation version a diferent game with simillar setting called chrono cross?

Chrono Cross was the sequel I believe.

Yes you're right about that http://www.mobygames.com/game/playstation/chrono-cross
First lines from the review
Quote:
"Chrono Cross" is a sequel to the SNES RPG  Chrono Trigger.

But the fmvs I saw were for chrono trigger...wich is for the snes...

I checked wikipedia. Looks like Chrono Trigger was re-released with fmv's on PS1 as part of a package called Final Fantasy Chronicles

Completely forgot about it since it was never released here.
Oh well, guess my problem's solved smile

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1