Classic Gaming Network Forum Index
CGN Site HomeRegisterSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
Reply to topic Page 1 of 4
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Easy way to get money fast?

Post Easy way to get money fast? 
Where can I get money? Easily. Fast. Suggestions? Ideas? I need some
money or/and good ideas!!

if you want my advice try getting a part-time job like in a supermarket or a fast food restaurant

Become a prostitute or sell drugs? Robbing a bank?

Oh, you wanted useful tips...

Well, there is a lot of snow in Finland so why not snow-scooper at the old-folks centre? I mean it! I think there's a lot of dough in there!

When you're this cool...
They're out to get you...

- The Fonz -

Well, there is a lot of snow in Finland so why not snow-scooper at the old-folks centre? I mean it! I think there's a lot of dough in there!

Actually there's no snow in Finland at the moment  big grin
Hasn't been in about 4-5 months  big grin

If you can make an interesting web site that attracts a lot of people, then you can make money off of the advertising.
Remember that craze with the Diet Coke and Mentos fountains?  Two guys made a video of them doing all these fountain tricks with the Coke an Mentos mints and the site became so popular, they attracted all these advertisers.   They spent around $300 for the video and made around $28000 (U.S dollars) from the advertising.

If you can make an interesting web site that attracts a lot of people, then you can make money off of the advertising.
Remember that craze with the Diet Coke and Mentos fountains?  Two guys made a video of them doing all these fountain tricks with the Coke an Mentos mints and the site became so popular, they attracted all these advertisers.   They spent around $300 for the video and made around $28000 (U.S dollars) from the advertising.

yes you can make money from ads like google ads but still you can't make $28000 this is kinda exceptional
you need to have lots of visitors to your site (who regularly visit the site) and those guyz have to click on your ads first so you can get

Quote:

Actually there's no snow in Finland at the moment  big grin
Hasn't been in about 4-5 months  big grin

Gasp! Where's the snow at!? I thought Finland was built with snow!  paranoid (and Holland was built with wooden shoes and tullips and I live in a windmill)

Yeah, about the advertising that is a good idea. What also can get you some money, is to sell some old things, you have laying around the attic, on the internet. You never know: there are some crazy people out there who might find, what you might see as junk!

When you're this cool...

- The Fonz -

What also can get you some money, is to sell some old things, you have laying around the attic, on the internet. You never know: there are some crazy people out there who might find, what you might see as junk!

True, try ebay, you arrange your room/home by getting rid of stuffs you no longer need and make some cash

I've got another idea: if you have old Finnish money lying around, then trade it in for some Euro's at the post-office.

When you're this cool...

- The Fonz -

I've got another idea: if you have old Finnish money lying around, then trade it in for some Euro's at the post-office.

I could try that too.
Only problem is that i need over 100 euros and for that I have to get about 600 marks (old currency of Finland)
I'd like to get a new hardisk but too young to work in a store. Well life is hard(disk)  the real ultimate power

Can we still change marks to euros (,anatoli)? Isnt it too late already? Or is it not, I dont know, but if you say so, i will belive.

Good ideas, especially the web-site idea, I like it, but what if it doesnt make me oney.. and the part-time job is good too. I really need only 250 euros (almost the same as 250 dollars, if you didnt already knew that), and all of those ideas are good for that purpose, worth trying, thanks!

My onky money is 5 bucks a week from my parents and tons of money from family in birthday and christmas :P
If I wanted some more money I'd probably do some part-time work wich sucks since it wouldn't leave me time to study.

Thats right, I'm studying too and I dont like the idea of getting to work at holidays, the school is eating my time enough already. I got about 5 euros a week, sometimes more and I have birthday 1st november. But i just want to make sure I have the money at 8.12.

Can we still change marks to euros (,anatoli)? Isnt it too late already? Or is it not, I dont know, but if you say so, i will belive.

You can change marks to euros until the year 2012 in the Suomen Pankki of Helsinki (But who's got like 1500 marks = 250 euros)
 laughing

This money is to buy the Nintendo wii isn't it?

Reply to topic Page 1 of 4
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next