Classic Gaming Network Forum Index
CGN Site HomeRegisterSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
Reply to topic Page 1 of 1
two sugestions

Post two sugestions 
in the game clasification i would put plane games separately of the simulation, and the other thing is that would be good a button for people is not shure of downloading a game so it is added to a list witing to be deleted when the user press the download button

I think you mean that simulation should be a seperate genre in the first suggestion right? That sounds reasonable, but it's actually allready there as a genre.

Could you please try to rephrase your second suggestion? I do have kind of an idea of what you mean, but I'm not sure.

It looks like Pajaronico wants a download confirmation button, or a button for a queue for multiple downloads.

A list where you can gather all the titles you want to have but can't download right away, like the ones that exceed your maximum filesize or simply due to a time shortage.

A wishlist?
A list where you can gather all the titles you want to have but can't download right away, like the ones that exceed your maximum filesize or simply due to a time shortage.

Well it looks as though Pajaronico wants a button for a list to do something.  Maybe he meant to write 'downloaded' instead of the word 'deleted.'  Otherwise, it wouldn't make sense to delete stuff before you downloaded files.
I don't know...Is anyone here who's good at solving word puzzles?  smile

Wasn't he talking about a list of games you might or might not download? You could add them to a list, and actually downloading them would pop them off that list again.

I don't really think this feature is needed. There are plenty of other ways to keep tabs on what games you're interested in. A normal .txt file is a good start smile

Wasn't he talking about a list of games you might or might not download? You could add them to a list, and actually downloading them would pop them off that list again.

I don't really think this feature is needed. There are plenty of other ways to keep tabs on what games you're interested in. A normal .txt file is a good start smile

Ohh..okay.   So that's what Pajaronico was talking about.
Yeah, keeping track of stuff that you want is easy enough on your own.  He could just do what I do:  Pick a genre and then look through the game descriptions alphabetically.  When I find something interesting, I download it immediately.  If I don't have the time to download,  then I just write down the page address and genres that I've looked at already.  Then I come back later and repeat until I've looked at all the files and downloaded everything that I want.  Of course, having the time to PLAY the games is another matter.  smile

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1