Classic Gaming Network Forum Index
CGN Site HomeRegisterSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
Reply to topic Page 1 of 1
Nine Inch Nails: With Teeth

Post Nine Inch Nails: With Teeth 
I'm guessing most of you haven't gotten the album yet. Lemme tell ya, you should stop reading this and go buy it now. I'm a long time NIN fan, so go check this stuff out dude.

BTW, NIN is industrial rock.

Funny, I see a lot of threads concerning this album lately smile I downloaded 4 songs, but I think they're kinda disappointing so far. Still good, but not as good as the previous three big albums.

Man, Reznor really needs to find himself some new lyrics, the 'can't stop me now' and 'peeling off the skin' (sunspots) has been done enough by now. The hand that feeds sounds a bit too common for me, could have been a Jakalope song (but then again, every jakalope song is a potential NiN song, but with very bad female vocals).
Furthermore I've read that this album is not as much as a concept as the previous albums (no instrumental overlaps, but more "12 punches in the face" as Trent likes to call it), something I don't concider to be an improvement as well.

But despite all my whining I still think the album will be quite enjoyable. After all, it IS NiN and it still has something left of that old familiar sound, and something of a new sound as well. And I like All the love in the world a lot as well nod

BTW, I'm gonna see NiN twice this year, once in Rockin park and once in Rock Werchter.. I'm really looking forward to it smile

Your still gonna buy the album right lol?

At this point I have to admit I have already downloaded it, and much of what I said still counts..

I will be buying the album when it's on sale, but I don't think it's worth 18 euro's (or more). I'll buy it for 10 or 12 though.

Many people say it isn't that great, I personally like it.

It's not something I love, but it certainly is not horrible like many people have made it seem.
It's a good album, just not Trents best.
My favourite song from the album is "Everyday Is Exactly The Same" and "Don't You Know What You Are?"