Classic Gaming Network Forum Index
CGN Site HomeRegisterSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
Reply to topic Page 1 of 1
Network Q RAC Rally Championship

Post Network Q RAC Rally Championship 
I downloaded the CGN version of Network Q the other day. I'm having problems where it will just crash to desktop when I reach a certain stage. It doesn't seem to be a problem with a SPECIFIC stage, as I can run the stage through a time trial with no problems. The main problem is I am running a Championship, and I can't get past a stage (tried saving/loading).

I am running a Pentium M 1.7GHz laptop with 768MB of ram, Integrated Graphics and Windows XP Home.

I used to have the game quite a while back, and I think i had Windows 98 at the time, and had no such problems. I have tried running it with Windows Compatibility with no success.

I've tried to run it using Dosbox and can't achieve stable control over the car. Being ignorant I have no idea how Dosbox emulates graphics, and I'm unsure if my uber Integrated Graphics would cut it.

I'm not home at the moment so I'm unable to test it on any of my desktops with actual graphics cards.

Any help would be appreciated.

I don't know the problem. If you want Network Q RAC Rally Championship with X-MILES Addon Pack (which I will submit when submissions are back online) ISO, then wait a bit. That should work. Try using DOSBox's readme and any other posts about DOS box

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1