Classic Gaming Network Forum Index
CGN Site HomeRegisterSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
Reply to topic Page 1 of 1
gta vc pizza boy

Post gta vc pizza boy 
does anyone know how to delever pizza in gta vc? i reach the customer and the only thing i can do is killing him and get fired big grin

Long time since I played that game so I don't remember....I played in the ps2 and I think there was a button to throw the pizza.

The instruction you get when you start the pizza "mission" for the first time tell's you how to throw the pizza's... I don't remember which one it was though.

I've just figured it out!! throwing the pizza is just like shooting Uzi through the car's window
press Q or E to look left and right then Ctrl to throw the pizza wink

Also, have you checked out VC-MP? it has just been released, I love play San Andreas Multi player (mta is lagging behind nowdays)

mentioning multiplayer, has anyone tried GTA III or GTA VC multiplayer mod? well I was about to try it till someone told me that it has lots of bugs, is that true?

MTA:VC used to be good, v0.3 was great! now its at 0.5 and it is very poor, a new mod that has just reached the streets is VC:MP they are two different things.

If I am compairing SA:MP to the bugs, yes it is pretty buggy (things like the sync are all wacked).. but from having user made scripts makes it AWSOME, you could have fun on their all day.

plus, no harm done just downloading it and testing wink

is it like people online select a character? or all people play as tommy?
and is there a good comunity playing it?

actually I'm kinda busy and don't have time to download mods and stufffs, but MTA is on my to do list ( or to download list wink   )

in mta there are mainly two different servers..

1 is stunt (you do mono's flips whatever to gain money, money = points)
2 is deathmatch (gangs vs eachother, start with weapons etc)

Both you get to choose from a viarity of gangs, for instants.. theres the chef's which start at the airport, theres the prozzie's which start at the hospital etc. Its good but I dont know what the community is like anymore, mta kinda died out when san andreas came out.

However, there s now MTA:SA or aka crappy mta race, not sure if people still use it, I myself use SA:MP which is absolutly great, HUGE HUGE community, tons of different user-made game modes, up to 100 people in 1 server.. You get to choose your character at the start.

The main game mode in SAMP is "venturaz land grab" or "money grab" land grab its like a hold the fort type game, you go to the ship in venturaz and hold it to gain money, other people can team up with you.. you can buy stores to gain more money, you can bank money so you dont lose it when you die (you lose it when you leave the server tho).. Moneygrab you go and gamble to make money.

In every game mode of samp you are able to go and do up a car, fly planes/boats/heli's, swim.. you know all that good stuff.
You buy food to regen health, go to ammunation for guns and armour.

if you have san andreas or can get your hands on it... its well worth it.. any version will work online but main support is for v1.00

hope this helps smile

about GTA SA my pc is not good enough to support such a game disgusted , I'm gonna need a new video card
for now I will stick with VC

anyway my friend do have GTA SA, I think its so realistic but it has some silly stuffs like you gotta eat and go to the jym and take care for several bars rather than just the health bar nod  thats why I prefer VC

well there is this GTA forum run by many people , if any more problems go there , you'll find all the possibilities of running GTA.

Maniax7
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Reply to topic Page 1 of 1