Classic Gaming Network Forum Index
CGN Site HomeRegisterSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
Reply to topic Page 1 of 1
i need an answer

Post i need an answer 
I've submitted some cheats and a review for a game but I don't receive any message from an admin....WHAT is happening?!

Be patient. Grades is the only one moderating submissions right now. His got 500+ submissions left to moderate so it might be awhile until he reaches yours.

It's obvious that it will take quite a while for contributions to be assessed, considering how many are being added constantly. But would it not be possible to show users whereabouts in the queue their contributions are? That would save a lot of people getting antsy if they haven't heard anything back after quite a while.

It's obvious that it will take quite a while for contributions to be assessed, considering how many are being added constantly. But would it not be possible to show users whereabouts in the queue their contributions are? That would save a lot of people getting antsy if they haven't heard anything back after quite a while.

That would be useless. Contributions are not always handled in the order we receive them, because some types of contributions take far longer to process.
Accepting 15 screenshots that came in 5 minutes ago takes just 3-4 clicks, but accepting a game with two company submissions and some other info is usually delayed until it reaches the end of the queue.

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1