Classic Gaming Network Forum Index
CGN Site HomeRegisterSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
Reply to topic Page 1 of 2
Goto page 1, 2  Next
CONTRIBUTION SYSTEM BACK!

Post CONTRIBUTION SYSTEM BACK! 
WOHOOO THE CONTRIBUTIONS SYSTEM IS BACK nod

SAY NO TO MONOPOLIES, BOYCOTT MICRO$OFT!

Post Re: CONTRIBUTION SYSTEM BACK! 
Cgarules wrote:
WOHOOO THE CONTRIBUTIONS SYSTEM IS BACK nod

Calm down... Sorry to disappoint you, but I'm just adding a few entries to prepare CGN for its backend upgrades, though it does mean the full re-release is pretty close now smile

its still good news big grin

SAY NO TO MONOPOLIES, BOYCOTT MICRO$OFT!

are there any changes to the system or it was bugs fix and security?

I can submit again! 2500 here I come. Bwa hahaha.

Edit: Fungah! Foiled again. I guess I can bide my time a bit longer. You win this round Grades disgusted

Nope, I still can't moderate the contributions so I guess everyone has to wait, eh? stick out tongue

Heh, yeah, I think the mods are going to have a busy time once the contribution system is back online :P

Heh, yeah, I think the mods are going to have a busy time once the contribution system is back online :P

Probably not. I'll do some extensive cleaning before I re-release The System. I'm an admin after all...

when does the system will be officially back?

Tricky question...
I just had to author a 2 hour movie, and am postprocessing it and am creating the final DVD. Exams start this friday, so it'll mean I'll have less time too.

I don't have much time at the moment, but the updates are almost finished. I just need to add some details, and test it before it can go live.

PhiL666 wrote:

Tricky question...
I just had to author a 2 hour movie, and am postprocessing it and am creating the final DVD. Exams start this friday, so it'll mean I'll have less time too.

I don't have much time at the moment, but the updates are almost finished. I just need to add some details, and test it before it can go live.

I just finished my final 2 exams today wink

The contribution system seems to be live to me. I just submitted a patch. paranoid

grades wrote:
PhiL666 wrote:

Tricky question...

I just finished my final 2 exams today wink

The contribution system seems to be live to me. I just submitted a patch. paranoid

It's only live when it's not filled up. The >150 pending contribs message has been replaced by the downtime message, that's all.
Oh, and the other mods can't mod yet, but that should be fixed soon. The updates are almost ready, don't worry smile

@Grades: This might not be the right place to post but I noticed you've gone through my older submissions. I was wondering if you still have many left to do? I wonder this because the cybermage zip I submitted long ago hasn't shown up yet. I'm not pushing for you to do more or anything the problem is that I'm not using my own computer (parent's comp for summer, 26.4 dial up  puking ) mine's in storage about 1.5 hours away so I'll have to go get it if the file's been lost in the shuffle so to speak.

@Grades: This might not be the right place to post but I noticed you've gone through my older submissions. I was wondering if you still have many left to do? I wonder this because the cybermage zip I submitted long ago hasn't shown up yet. I'm not pushing for you to do more or anything the problem is that I'm not using my own computer (parent's comp for summer, 26.4 dial up  puking ) mine's in storage about 1.5 hours away so I'll have to go get it if the file's been lost in the shuffle so to speak.

Found it.
Have you scanned it for viruses? I can add it right away if you did.

Reply to topic Page 1 of 2
Goto page 1, 2  Next