Classic Gaming Network Forum Index
CGN Site HomeRegisterSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
Reply to topic Page 1 of 2
Goto page 1, 2  Next
...and Metallica for all

Post ...and Metallica for all 
Metallica are an amazing band that have ruled the world.

Metallica are one of the most beloved bands of all time and also beloved by me.

albums in order of when they were released: Kill em all (1983), Ride the lightning(1984), Master of puppets(1986), ...and justice for all(1988), Black(Metallica)(1991), Load(1996), Reload(1987), and St Anger(2003)

thread
Metallica's original line up with James hetfield(guitar, vocals), Lars urlich(Drums), Ron McGoveny(bassist), and Dave Mustain(lead guitar)

Metallica's second line up with James hetfield(guitar, vocals), Lars urlich(Drums), Kirk Hammett(Lead guitar), Cliff Burton(bass)

Metallica's third line up with James hetfield(guitar, vocals), Lars urlich(Drums), Kirk Hammett(Lead guitar), Jason Newsted(bass)

Metalica's fourth line up(recent) with James hetfield(guitar, vocals), Lars urlich(Drums), Kirk Hammett(Lead guitar), Rob Trujillo(bass)

quick tips.
joined in 1981 by the founders(james, lars)
cliff dies in 1987 on the tour of sweeden
Master of puppets gets the num 1 metal album

So whats evry ones favorite song or album?

mines anything from Kill em all to Black(Metalica)

SAINT ANGER big grin

SAY NO TO MONOPOLIES, BOYCOTT MICRO$OFT!

ghehe, if you're asking just for our favorite Metalica song/album I say none, I don't like Metalica at all.
But for overall it would be The Fallen by Crematory which appeared on Believe.

i dont particularly like matalica because its not part of my generation (i was born in 1990) but i do respect the old rock gods like metalica,acdc and rolling stones. i love acdc thow

I like all heavy-metalled groups. But my favourite songs are:
1.Welcome to the jungle- GnR- awesome!!!
2.I'ts so easy- GnR- good!!!
3.The number of the beast- Iron Maiden- evil sounds better than god!
4.Highway to hell- AC/DC- where do you want to go?

Iron Maiden rules the world!!!

i dont particularly like matalica because its not part of my generation (i was born in 1990) but i do respect the old rock gods like metalica,acdc and rolling stones. i love acdc thow

SO? thats when i was born to

zertech wrote:

Liking bands from before your own time is not an uncomming thing, I'm from 1984 and I listen quite a lot to bands like Kiss. When I started listening to them they didn't even exist anymore as with Metalica, they still do if I'm not mistaken.

.:Thrasher:. wrote:
zertech wrote:

Liking bands from before your own time is not an uncomming thing, I'm from 1984 and I listen quite a lot to bands like Kiss. When I started listening to them they didn't even exist anymore as with Metalica, they still do if I'm not mistaken.

big grin

im just saying being born in 1990 i didnt have as much exposure to the old metel bands i didnt grow up on that stuff . rather then someone ho was born in like 1975 would have been at the perfect age tat the perfect time to be able to listen and get obsesed.

But as you see our friend .:Thrasher:. was born in 1990 too... I didn't grow up listening to all the garbage I listen to these days either :P Go now, go venture into the wide world of musical art.

Favourite song from Metallica? I'd go for Fade to Black, the Cunning Stunts version...

Favourite song from Metallica? I'd go for Fade to Black, the Cunning Stunts version...

yer that versions pretty sweet but my favorite song would have to be ONE cause the tech guitar and lyrics show what they can really do big grin

One? For some reason I never understood why people like that song, imho, it's about the most boring song that Metallica ever made...

One? For some reason I never understood why people like that song, imho, it's about the most boring song that Metallica ever made...

well i no why those people like those songs, cause there got taste

Reply to topic Page 1 of 2
Goto page 1, 2  Next