Classic Gaming Network Forum Index
CGN Site HomeRegisterSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
Reply to topic Page 1 of 1
What is your opinion about illegal???
what do you think??

Something we are not supposed to do, but I do it and everybody does!! 55% 55% ( 11 )
Beware!!, you might go to hell for doing something like that!!! 5% 5% ( 1 )
Nobody is gonna catch you for doing so, but its stealing afterall. 40% 40% ( 8 )

Total Votes : 20

Post What is your opinion about illegal??? 
I am not talking about drugs or stuffs like that!! I am talking about games
for example: illegal downloads, illegal CD copies...etc

I've voted and I'll tell you: The people who sells videogames are criminals, not us.
It's a crime to buy a game and it comes to be very bad...

but if you have downloaded it, there isn't any problem...

Iron Maiden rules the world!!!

This is a hard one. They never catch you paranoid , but this doesn't mean you are doing the right thing. I think that almost everyone would like to have the original games, in the original case... but maybe this thing is not possible for some people. frown (but that why we have the internet the real ultimate power )

and, if you can't find the game in any place... downloading it is not a crime... I think.

Iron Maiden rules the world!!!

and, if you can't find the game in any place... downloading it is not a crime... I think.

NO NO NO. if you cant find the game and decide to download it, your stealing cause if it still has the copyright laws saying if you download or burn blah blah blah its declared as stealing

Downloading anything isn't illegal, keeping it after you downloaded it is illegal. I believe you can keep it for about 48 hours and after that period you'll have to either buy it or delete it. Personally I never download any iso's or illegal content of any kind, sometimes some demos's. The primary reason for it is time though... I don't have the patience to wait for a torrent download to complete :P
If I want to know how a game plays I download the demo or go over to someone who has downloaded it and see it there. If I really like a game and it proves to be worth some money I might decide to buy it.

I voted the 3rd option, the partially politically correct one :P

I dont ware or download games I can buy from the store, but these old games I do. Thats because you cant find Police Quest or Leisure suit Larry or, or Alone in the Dark games on the local game store shelf. I dont care if the sierra holeheads doesnt want to give their games away for free, I dont giave a s.it about it. If they would make the ultimate leisure suit larry collection pack and sell it extra cheap I would go to buy it instead of downloading it from here, but they wont do it. Thats their problem, idiots are idiots.

idiots are idiots.

And gravediggers are gravediggers... Please watch the date of a post before replying. This post died nearly 8 months ago

supremanade wrote:
idiots are idiots.

And gravediggers are gravediggers... Please watch the date of a post before replying. This post died nearly 8 months ago

It came from the grave....Oh no!  It's the nasty Dead Thread monster!!!
I cast my vote anyway.  smile

I picked the first choice.  I see that also takes in most of you, too.

I know this isn't about games, but here in Massachusetts, illegal means just about anything that we can go up north to New Hampshire and bring back home.

This list of such things is quite long, from switchblades to fireworks.

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1