Classic Gaming Network Forum Index
CGN Site HomeRegisterSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Page 1 of 2
Goto page 1, 2  Next
[IDEA] Online Multiplayer Games

Post [IDEA] Online Multiplayer Games 
how about this: multiplayers games in which losers lose points and winners get points???
and to keep your website special for abandonware you can choose some old games

You need to work to earn your downloads, not by playing some sort of game. Would be a nice feature for Premium Members in the feature. Although it's very hard to make.

You need to work to earn your downloads, not by playing some sort of game. Would be a nice feature for Premium Members in the feature. Although it's very hard to make.

Creating/adding those games isn't the issue.
Preventing fraud is...

Legendary wrote:

Preventing fraud is...

For Premium Only? They don't need points because they can already download everything. Just for fun. wink

grades wrote:
Legendary wrote:

Preventing fraud is...

For Premium Only? They don't need points because they can already download everything. Just for fun. wink

Highscores?

I think fighter might be refering to playing multiplayer abandonware games like Deathrally (its a example, I know it isn't abandonware) where we vs each other and like everytime someone wins they get points but not CGN points just points like in a game. We count up these points and see who is the best at these games. It could be like a type of forum game. Kinda like what old gamer was doing with Unreal except we would keep track of our score.

Well I just want online games where gamers can compete each others, and the best player will have something to be proud of. so if you think that it is not suitable to use CGN point you can Just add a hall of fame for the high scores

and if you think that my idea is too hard to be applied on a website just forget about it wink  its an idea after all and personally I dont know even how to do such an idea big grin

hmmm what about cgn online competitions with games like ut or maybe even blood. thatd be awsome eek  eek

Highscores?

Yes, that's what I'm talking about. smile

zertech wrote:
hmmm what about cgn online competitions with games like ut or maybe even blood. thatd be awsome eek  eek

Res said to me once that CGN will (probably) host online game parties. For premium members only of course.

grades wrote:

Highscores?

Yes, that's what I'm talking about. smile

zertech wrote:

Res said to me once that CGN will (probably) host online game parties. For premium members only of course.

The only problem is preventing users from manipulating the data sent to the database. A flash script runs on your own computer, so the data has to be transmitted to the server. It would require some kind of algorithm, complex enough to fool them.

I'll think about it once CGN has been released...

We still host games right? Like Unreal Tournament online. (No highscores or something like that)

Unreal tournament uses Direct 3d as its engine right?
and why premieum members only?

Unreal tournament uses Direct 3d as its engine right?
and why premieum members only?

Those game servers are _very_ cpu and bandwidth intensive stick out tongue

I am thinking of a 1st person shooting game

maybe we could make a clan or something on CS, UT or all those other games

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Page 1 of 2
Goto page 1, 2  Next