First game you remember playing

Want to talk about games or gaming? Join us here!

Re: First game you remember playing

Postby Xdada » Thu Mar 26, 2009 9:19 pm

Hmm.. I could swear I've already replied to this thread, guess it got lost on the server change.
The first games I played were SAM (Secret Agent Man) and some game in which the main character fought against witches and saved animals, not sure if I played Super Mario in that distant past, can't recall any other games as I was just 3 years old back then :)

edit: Just found out the name of the game wasn't Serious Sam, but SAM - Secret Agent Man
Last edited by Xdada on Sat Sep 26, 2009 8:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
Xdada
CGN Starter
CGN Starter

Postby grades » Fri Mar 27, 2009 2:13 am

Xdada wrote:Hmm.. I could swear I've already replied to this thread, guess it got lost on the server change.

We lost one or two weeks of forum posts during the switch, so it's quite possible you already replied :)
grades
Cause of Major Downtime
Cause of Major Downtime

Postby chris121212 » Sat Mar 28, 2009 3:05 pm

The first game/games I ever played was "Pinball Madness". I don't remember which game in there was the first one I played.
Please visit my gaming website: http://www.clgames.cjb.net
Chris121212 Image
chris121212
CGN Starter
CGN Starter

Postby KnuxTheFox » Wed Apr 15, 2009 4:45 am

The first game I remember playing was the original Super Mario Bros, but I also remember games like Star Tropics, Choplifter, Chase HQ, and Commando.
KnuxTheFox
CGN Starter
CGN Starter

Postby MrDos » Sat Dec 12, 2009 12:48 pm

Hmm the First game, that I remember i have played was/Still is Psycho Pinball. a nice little pinball game, with 4 diffrents layout's. To this game, there are many hour's of fun, were you can enjoy music and the gameplay. Its was/is a codemaster game in high standarts of the time.
One time Retro gamer, always retro gamer :)
MrDos
CGN Member
CGN Member

Postby pauls5588 » Tue Jul 27, 2010 3:29 pm

I remember those days when my Dad gifted me a new TV-video game and I played more than 3 to 4 hours that day, the first game I played was the Mario after that I played many games like Contra, Tank, Road fighter, F1 Race. after playing all this games, I reached the world of computer games. The first game I played on computer was Dave and Midtowns Madness.
Buy Wow Accounts
pauls5588
CGN Member
CGN Member

Postby locu19 » Fri Aug 06, 2010 6:24 am

PRINCE OF PERSIA
locu19
CGN Member
CGN Member

Postby jonnybbush » Mon Aug 23, 2010 4:54 pm

I have play so many game till now but I had remember my first games

- Road Race
- Zoo Taycoon
- Roller Coaster
argos voucher
jonnybbush
CGN Member
CGN Member

Postby FrK0 » Wed Aug 25, 2010 7:15 am

My first played game was a console game for Comodore64, dont know what it was named, Dinosaur Hunter or something like that. You had a maze (sort of like pacman) and you were a little soldier, green or blue, kindof reminded me on those plastic army men by visuals.
The point was ofcourse killing dinosaurs, they were in different shapes and colors and when you killed one it turned into a smaller dinosaur species for example the lowes one had the looks of a raptor, then there was a triceratops and a t-rex and some other. Logicly when you shot it once it turned down a level and when you killed the raptor it disappeared. Once you cleared the level you progressed. Also every couple of levels a witch spawned, she looked like a grim reaper and was shooting lightning bolts and was extremely fast and teleporting around the maze. Dont know if it had an end or not, i managed to get to a level around 117 after 5 straight hours of playing and there was no sign of an ending.
The fun part was that it was Co-op and i was able to play it with my friends.
After that i got some other console games for Comodore64, too many to count, plus the SEGA Genesis console with Sonic the Hedgehog all 4 parts + that extra "disk" where you were able to do a double stack of disks and got some secret roms enabled to play a special version of everyone of those 4 parts. Still have those at home :)
After that, the first computers came and i played games like Dave, Prehistorik, Carmageddon, Phantasmagoria, GTA, NFS 2 Special Edition, NFS 3 Hot Pursuit Grim Fandango etc...
FrK0
CGN Member
CGN Member

Postby heavyrain » Thu Oct 07, 2010 5:53 pm

My first games were on the TRS 80 but the first that can actually remember sitting down and trying to overcome is hills. Poo is frustrating is difficult to date.
בקתת סקי שווייצרית יוקרתית וורבייר
heavyrain
CGN Member
CGN Member

Postby mickyjashuas » Tue Oct 19, 2010 7:36 pm

The first part was played a video game that involved throwing mormal sky and first game you ever played on PC was Age of Empires 1 and it was great to play such a game.
Kitchen cabinets
mickyjashuas
CGN Member
CGN Member

Postby Pengo » Thu Dec 02, 2010 2:32 pm

First machine i owned was an Atari 2600 so it was likely to be Combat or Space Invaders,after that i had a Spectrum i think the first game i played on that was either Jet Pac (Ultimate) or Ant Attack (Quicksilver) this would be in the very early 80`s of course
Retro game polls
Pengo
CGN Member
CGN Member

Postby samuelsmith » Tue Jan 31, 2012 6:21 am

I remember it, I have played first game "Car Town" in my friend house. it is very interesting game.

play memory online games absolutly free
play aliens games free online. aliengameslist brings to the latest and new games to play online.
samuelsmith
CGN Member
CGN Member

Postby gamer23 » Mon Jun 04, 2012 11:57 pm

I remember Prince of Persia being the first game I've ever played on a monochrome DOS computer, although I've already been playing a handheld when I started playing on PC. I also love playing Chess because the first versions were really very easy to beat.
gamer23
CGN Member
CGN Member

Postby JohnHalden » Fri Jul 27, 2012 6:10 am

I played my first game was puzzle bubble..
I never forget because this game give me alot of happiness..
basement dehumidifier
JohnHalden
CGN Member
CGN Member

PreviousNext

Return to Gaming Talk